Just Do This
Behavioural science for Small-Medium Business
Know exactly what to do.
Get better results.
About Just Do This
If you are short on time or simply want answers, Just Do ThisTM explains what to do to improve the effectiveness of your business and how to do it.
From optimising quotes, maximising cash flow and communicating price rises, to designing your website, crafting a value proposition, and pricing your products, behavioural expert Bri Williams gives you pragmatic answers.
You get videos, a podcast, articles, scripts, templates, access to an online community and direct access to Bri.Find out what's included
1. Core content tackling common business issues
Just Do ThisTM includes videos, a podcast, articles and templates across three modules:
- Gaining customers
- Keeping customers
- Operational issues
The content library includes over 60 lessons.
2. Direct access to Bri via:
- 'Office hours' open discussions, where you can ask whatever you need to ask; and
- An exclusive online community, moderated by me, where you can ask questions and share ideas.
3. Templates and tools such as:
- A Behavioural Audit you can do for your business to work out where the gaps are.
- A Buyer Persona guided questionnaire.
- A Pricing Spread Calculator to work out your best pricing.
- A Value Proposition drafting tool to help you clarify what your market needs to hear from you.
- Scripts for Gaining customers
- Scripts for Keeping customers
- Scripts for Operational issues
- How to design your website
- How to create effective lead magnets
- How to create your buyer persona
- How to craft your value proposition
- How to create winning pitches and proposals
- How to close a sales conversation
- How to deal with the 'we're fine, thanks' objection
- How to sell if you hate selling
- How many products should you offer?
- What to name your products
- Where to place images in an ad or webpage
- How to price different options
- How to communicate price
- How to get your customer to reveal their budget
- How the shape of numbers impacts pricing and discounts
- How and when to use discounts vs. bonuses
- Using free trials to gain customers
- How to manage requests for free advice
- How to improve quote conversion
- Should you charge for shipping?
- How to use satisfaction policies
- How to deal with negative reviews
- Scripts for gaining customers
- Four ways to keep your customers
- How to upsell an existing customer
- How to change your levels of service without losing customers
- How to communicate price rises
- How to handle complaints
- Sample and example customer communications
- Scripts for keeping customers
- How to write effective letters and emails
- How to know what the right amount of information is
- How to design invoices so you get paid
- Dealing with painful people
- How to be productive
- How to manage cashflow
- How to deal with inflation
- Recruiting staff - from job ads to offers
- Dealing with a micromanager
- How to motivate employees
- How to have presence in online meetings
- Scripts for operational issues
- How to identify gaps in your business (Behavioural audit)
- How to prioritise projects (Prioritisation Wizard)
If there's more than one of you...
Annual membership for up to 5 peopleLet's do this! Join now
If you want flexibility...
Pay $24.67 each month plus once-off set-up fee $87Let's do this! Join now
100% Money Back Guarantee
I want you to feel comfortable working with me, so I would like to offer you a 100% money back guarantee on Just Do ThisTM.
If you discover within 72 hours of purchase that it is not what you expected, get in touch and I'll refund your investment.Join today
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Just Do This an online course, or something more?
The Just Do This podcast
Did you say I get direct access to Bri?
How is the pricing structured?
Will the price increase?
Help! I didn't get my log in details
Cancel at any time
About your instructor
Just Do This is designed and facilitated by behavioural specialist Bri Williams. A member of the Institute for Learning Professionals, Bri was one of the first in Australia to establish a consultancy specialising in the application of behavioural economics to business and personal effectiveness, and since 2011 has trained hundreds of people across large and small businesses in how to make life easier through behavioural science.