Just Do This
The pragmatic guide to running a behaviourally effective business.
About Just Do This
If you are short on time or simply want answers, Just Do This explains what to do to improve the effectiveness of your business and how to do it.
From optimising quotes, maximising cash flow, communicating price rises and decreasing service levels, to designing your website and crafting a value proposition, behavioural expert Bri Williams gives you pragmatic answers.
You get videos, articles, templates, examples, access to an online community and invites to Bri's "office hours".Find out what's included
1. Core content tackling common business issues
Just Do This includes videos, articles and templates across three modules:
- Gaining customers
- Keeping customers
- Operational issues
The content library includes over 50 lessons.
2. Direct access to Bri via:
- 'Office hours' open discussions, where you can ask whatever you need to ask; and
- An exclusive online community, moderated by me, where you can ask questions and share ideas.
3. Templates and tools such as:
- A Behavioural Audit you can do for your business to work out where the gaps are.
- A Buyer Persona guided questionnaire.
- A Prioritisation Wizard to determine what projects are worth your time and resources.
- A Value Proposition drafting tool to help you clarify what your market needs to hear from you.
- Scripts for Gaining customers
- Scripts for Keeping customers
- Scripts for Operational issues
- How to design your website
- How to create your buyer persona
- How to craft your value proposition
- How to create winning pitches and proposals
- How many products should you offer?
- What to name your products
- Where to place images in an ad or webpage
- Should your images face left or right?
- How to communicate price
- How the shape of numbers impacts pricing and discounts
- How and when to use discounts vs. bonuses
- Using free trials to gain customers
- How to manage requests for free advice
- How to improve quote conversion
- Should you charge for shipping?
- How to use satisfaction policies
- How to deal with negative reviews
- Script generating tool for gaining customers
- Four ways to keep your customers
- How to upsell an existing customer
- How to change your levels of service without losing customers
- How to communicate price rises
- How to handle complaints
- Sample and example customer communications
- Script generating tool for keeping customers
- How to write effective letters and emails
- How to design invoices so you get paid
- How to be productive
- How to manage cashflow
- How to deal with inflation
- Recruiting staff - from job ads to offers
- Dealing with a micromanager
- How to motivate employees
- How to have presence in online meetings
- Script generating tool for operational issues
- How to identify gaps in your business (Behavioural audit)
- How to prioritise projects (Prioritisation Wizard)
100% Money Back Guarantee
I want you to feel comfortable working with me, so I would like to offer you a 100% money back guarantee on Just Do This.
If you discover within 72 hours of purchase that it is not what you expected, get in touch and I'll refund your investment.Join today
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Just Do This an online course, or something more?
How is the pricing structured?
Will the joining fee increase?
Help! I didn't get my log in details
Cancel at any time
About your instructor
Just Do This is designed and facilitated by behavioural specialist Bri Williams. A member of the Institute for Learning Professionals, Bri was one of the first in Australia to establish a consultancy specialising in the application of behavioural economics to business and personal effectiveness, and since 2011 has trained hundreds of people across large and small businesses in how to make life easier through behavioural science.