Will you be my guest on Talking Talks?
Share your insights into the world of presenting as a guest on Bri's Talking Talks YouTube series.
About Talking Talks
Talking Talks is a series on YouTube hosted by me, behavioural specialist Bri Williams.
I devised the series after realising two things:
- Many people have a fear of presenting and are keen to learn from those who do it professionally, and;
- As presenters we don't often get to talk about the behind-the-scenes of our craft. Our audiences see the final product, but what did it take for you to create it?
Oh, and my third reason? I want to help 'raise all boats', so anyone who takes the stage does themselves and the audience justice.
You can see a sample of interviews on my site here.
I'm looking to interview people who:
- Want to share ideas about presenting;
- Speak to an audience from the stage (real or virtual) regularly;
- Have publicly available clips to share with me and our viewing audience;
- Are able to share thoughts about your approach to presenting, including how you craft a presentation, visual design considerations, favourite moments, audience engagement, things you'd do differently, and
- Have 45 minutes available to be interviewed via video conference.
What's in it for you?
Sounds crass when I put it like that, doesn't it?
The main benefit for guests, I believe, is the opportunity to talk about stuff you don't normally get to talk about.
We spend days (years!) honing our skills, so it can be fun to lift the veil and share what we've learnt, and still want to learn.
People will also get to know more about you, your business and your perspective on what it takes to present.
AND you'll be seen as someone who wants to help everyone watching become more effective communicators.
What's the process?
Types of questions you may be asked
AV and IT requirements
Ready to begin?
Clicking the button below will present a form asking you for info including your name, email, bio, headshot and presentation links.
Once I receive that I'll email you a link to schedule our recording.
I'm looking forward to it!I'm ready Bri! Here's my info...